Load vehicle by scanning QSG
Load vehicle with item scanning [Android]
In the TMS mobile app home screen,
tap on the Load icon to open the load screen.
- Scan the label barcodes. Use the scan button (laser
scanners) or the volume buttons (phone)
- When all
the barcodes for a consignment have been scanned, it will turn green.
- Repeat for all freight.
- When you are ready to depart, tap on the Leave Depot button. In the prompt, tap Yes to
depart, or No to return to the load screen.
- The Reverse icon flips your
order top to bottom.
- The Sort icon allows you to drag and drop jobs
to change the order.
Sorts your load via shortest driving distance between all locations.
Complete steps 1-3 above then:
- Tap the Sort icon to view the current order. The Map icon provides a visual representation
- Tap the Compass icon to trigger route optimisation. This may take some time if the number of stops is high.
- The new sort order will be displayed. The Map icon provides a visual representation.
- Review order for obvious errors. Route optimisation is only as good as the address data provided. You can manually sort again if required.
Manual barcode entryTap the keyboard icon to manually enter a barcode if it can't be scanned.
In the TMS mobile
app home screen, tap on the Load icon to open the load screen.
- Scan the label barcodes. Tap
the barcode/scan button to activate the camera if required.
- When all the barcodes for a
consignment have been scanned, the tick will turn green.
- Repeat for all freight.
- When you are ready to depart,
tap on the Leave Depot button. In the prompt, tap Yes to depart,
or No to return to the load screen.
- The Sort icon allows you to drag and drop
jobs to change the order
- Tap on the Reverse Order button to flip the job order.
Tap Done to complete.
the Enter/Scan Barcode Box to manually enter a barcode if it can't be
Note: Some advanced features like route optimisation are not yet
available for the iOS app.
Depot In Scanning + Scan Manifest Creation QSG
Setup may be required Download mobile app via Google Play/App Store. Users will require login credentials that can be created via the website. Transport > Configuration and Setup > Card Files > Staff (Users) Tab Optional Scan tags are configured via ...
Complete a Delivery QSG
Complete a Delivery [Android] From the mobile app home screen tap on the Delivery icon to view your run. To review the job details, tap the checkbox on the right. On the job screen: [Optional] Tap the Map icon to see the location and access turn by ...
Introduction to Quick Start Guide (QSG)
Quick Start Guides list simple steps to complete common tasks. Choose the relevant guides to compile a basic user manual. Great for training or ensuring your best practice is implemented and maintained. Skip/delete optional steps from the QSG to keep ...
Complete a Pickup QSG
Complete a Pickup [Android] 1. The driver will receive a notification to acknowledge receipt of the job. 2. Pickup job(s) are added to their run (delivery screen) and the driver can update order as required. 3. To review the job details, tap the ...
Job Creation - Online Portal QSG
Create Consignment for Pickup Minimum desirable steps/information 1. To create a consignment, on TMS web portal go to Home > Consignment, consignment page will open, now click on the Create Consignments button, the consignment creation page will ...