Equipment Control Overview
The equipment module is used to monitor Equipment moving within your business. Equipment is most commonly Chep/Loscam pallets but could also include a stillage, IBC, keg, cages, or anything else.
Equipment Control Module must be enabled in Rates and Modules (Settings > TransVirtual Account > Rates and Modules)
Step by Step Guide
- Setup your Equipment Type List (Settings > Lists and Zones > Equipment Type List)
- Decide on settings required with regards to the level of control you would like over managing your equipment
- Go to Global Setup (Settings > General > Global Setup)
- Scroll down to the Modules section
- Default Allow Equipment Control Module - Toggle this to yes for it to be enabled on all devices across your account by default, this can be activated and deactivated for individual devices within the individual devices from the Device List (Home > Devices and Locations > Device List)
Equipment Control Module is charged per device so ensure to only activate on devices as required
- Equipment Hide Given Notes - Stops the quantity of equipment given displaying on the customer signature screen on the mobile device
- Equipment Force Notes/References - Requires a driver to enter notes and references when adjusting equipment quantities on the mobile device
- Equipment Auto Customer Transactions - When not using Mobile Devices for equipment this makes the system generate transactions based on equipment entered on consignment creation
- Monitor Driver Equipment - This adds an additional level of tracking to equipment where a record is kept of pallets driver take when leaving depot as opposed to what is declared upon their return
- Equipment counts can be declared and confirmed at various stages of the consignment process
- Upon consignment creation and also via EDI the type of equipment can be declared
- Through Depot scanning staff can set what type of equipment each item is e.g. when doing depot in scans, the type of equipment can be set
- Upon loading the consignment onto the device for delivery, if the freight item matches those defined in your Equipment Type List drivers will be prompted to confirm the equipment type
- Upon delivery drivers enter the quantity of pallets given and taken and also reminded upon completion to exchange.
- Equipment transactions relating to individual consignments are displayed within the History Tab of each consignment and running balances and transactions according to each site or driver are viewed within Equipment Balances (Reports > Modules > Equipment Balances)
The Equipment Balance Report presents reportable data and transaction entry based off your setup equipment in your Equipment Type List - it displays transactions made between your business and other receiving business locations; allowing you to track ...
Equipment Types List
Equipment Types List This will be the listing of equipment within your business which you wish to monitor. Normally used for Chep and Loscam pallets but can be used for other items such as Kegs or Cages as you wish. If this is the first time you have ...
ISO 27001:2013 ISMS Overview
So you have heard about our ISO27001 certification, but you are not really sure what it means? The 30 second overview: Certification requires us to have a robust and wide ranging Information Security Management System (ISMS) in place to: ...
In TransVirtual you are able to setup equipment types to track against customers, agents and drivers. Examples being pallets, containers, cages, etc. Equipment Types You can access the setup for Equipment Types via Equipment Type List ( Settings > ...
Equipment - Casual Transaction
Equipment - Casual Transaction Casual Equipment enables you to make manual adjustments to equipment numbers outside of consignments delivery. Please note, the name of this can be modified in the global settings under Device Text -> Equipment Module ...