1. On linehaul controller page, you can create and monitor daily linehaul routes. To see the linehaul controller page, go to Transport > Operational Tasks > Linehaul Controller, linehaul controller page will display as shown below.
2. On linehaul controller page, you can see the different tabs i.e., Linehaul Routes, Manual Assignment, Expected Freight and Linehaul Departed.
By default, linehaul routes tab will, and you can see the linehaul routes list, create a Route, Edit/Delete a route detail.
To Edit/Delete a Route
1. To edit or delete a route, on Linehaul Routes tab, you can see the Route list and on the right hand you can see the route and vehicle detail as shown below.
2. To edit any routes, first select the Linehaul Route which you want to edit by clicking on it, on the right-hand side you can see the route details along with vehicle details.
3. Now, click on edit button, edit linehaul route pop-up will be display as shown below.
4. Update the applicable detail related to the route and then click on the SAVE button as shown above.
5. If you want, you can edit the Scan to Vehicle by clicking on Drop and Down button and select the applicable button.
Scan to Vehicle allows you to select the vehicle here the freight is loaded.
6. If needed, you can add a consignment to the selected route by manually adding the consignment number and then click on Add button.
7. On Route details, you can Print the Linehaul Route or can Close/Depart the route by clicking on the applicable button as shown below.
1. On route details tab, you can see the scanned list of consignment, where if you want can edit the detail for any consignment then double click on it, the consignment detail page will display in another tab of your web browser.
2. If required, you can delete the consignment by clicking on delete icon, a confirmation pop-up will display, click on Yes button the consignment will be deleted.
8. Once you have added all the relevant consignments to your linehaul click on Close/Depart button.
9. On vehicle detail tab, you can see the vehicle information along with their issue (Issue means, any reported issue and Registration due date) as shown below.
10. If you want to delete any Route then on Route list simply click on Delete icon, the Route will be deleted.
Keep in mind if your route contains any scan data then you cannot delete it, it shows an error message while click on delete icon. So, for this first delete the scan consignment by clicking on delete icon and then try to delete it.
To Create a Route
1. To create/add a route, on Linehaul Routes tab, click on Create Route, the create a new linehaul route pop-up will display as shown below.
2. Select the Headports, the linehaul is From and To, Vehicle and Trailers as required with the help of Drop and Down button as shown above.
3. If required, select the Agent with the help of Drop and Down button and then click on Create button, the linehaul route will add in the Today Linehaul Routes list.
4. Once added the routes, now edit the detail of the route like Consignment number, can edit the detail of the route which were described in the above topic (Edit/Delete a Route).
The requirement for Linehaul Scans to match to a route in the Linehaul Controller is that the route (From and To) and Primary Vehicle details match. If there is no match, scanned consignments will not appear in Linehaul Controller.
The Color Legend located bottom-left of the Linehaul Controller page used to identify colors or flashing means as shown below.
Things to keep in mind.
1. When using Linehaul scans in conjunction with the Linehaul controller, the scanned Qty of a consignment will reflect within the same route within the Linehaul Controller - provided that the locations and vehicle assigned match between the app and web portal.
For Example: The below consignment has 2 total items and only 1 has been Linehaul scanned using the mobile app.
2. The route within the Linehaul Controller appears as shown below.
Scanned Qty will show in the Linehaul controller, however, you are not able to remove/delete consignments at an item level if added incorrectly to a route - the Linehaul Controller works at a consignment level.
This feature helps you to manually assign the linehaul route to a consignment.
1. To see the Manual Assignment page, on linehaul controller, first click on Manual Assignment tab, the Manual Assignment page will display as shown below.
2. On Manual Assignment page, you can see the consignment list on left side of the screen and line haul routes list will be display on right side of the screen as shown above.
3. If needed, then you can add/delete the consignment list column by clicking on the Column Selector icon as shown above.
4. To manually assign the consignment to a linehaul routes, first select the consignment by clicking on the checkbox and then double click on the applicable linehaul routes located at right side of the screen as shown below.
5. After step 4, a confirmation pop-up will display, click on Yes button, the consignment will assign to the selected linehaul manifest as shown below.
This tab gives you an overview of all the routes and details of their expected freight.
1. To see the Expected Freight, on linehaul controller, first click on Expected Freight tab, the expected linehaul volume will display as shown below.
2. If you want to see the freight detail of any of the route, then first select the Route by clicking on it, the detail of expected freight will come on right-side of the screen as shown below.
3. On route detail section, you can see the list of consignment, if you want to edit any detail of the consignment, double click on the applicable consignment, the edit consignment detail page will open, to know more about how to update the consignment detail click here.